Monday 2 December 2013

November Favorites


 Hi lovely folk,
another month has passed and Christmas is sneaking up on me! I really need to start my shopping.
I always leave it too late then stress about what to get everyone.

I'll start with my favorite lipstick of the month

Loreal Paris Color Riche Collection Privee, Julianne Moore £8.19 ~ When it comes to lips i love a natural my lips but better look, and that is why i purchased this. They come in 6 shades all tailored to different skin tones. Mine is for the palest skintone and is called Barely Peach.



Barry M Fine Glitter Dust £4.59 ~ Everyone needs a bit of glitter around this time of the year, i've just been placing this on the ball of my eye with some black eyeliner and it looks great or another way to use it is sprinkle it on freshly painted nails before they dry for a cool glitter effect :) Then seal with a clear top coat.

MAC Soft & Gentle Mineralize Skin finish £22 ~ I've had this in my kit for about a year and it really is beautiful on most skin tones. Recently i've been using it on myself as it just perks up my skin and makes me look awake.

 e.l.f Makeup Mist & Set ~ I have been using this so much this month! I've been using it to tone my skin after cleansing. I've been spraying it on my beauty blender to dampen it and i've been spraying it over my makeup which leaves the makeup looking so natural. I really do love this stuff it's a definite dupe for MAC Fix Plus.

My brush of the month, is this e.l.f Blush Brush £3.75 ~ It's not too big as alot of brushes are for my small face and it's really soft and sleek looking. I'm having a bit of a love affair with e.l.f brushes at the moment to be honest lol I just think the quality is amazing for the prices plus they are synthetic and animal friendly, which makes me love them more.


Make sure you link your blog down below. I love reading your current loves and finds :) and thank you for reading mine, it means alot to me.

 

Sonya Ethel x




No comments:

Post a Comment