Friday 22 August 2014

Clarins Everlasting Foundation 105 Nude

Yup i have one of those faces that looks grumpy when relaxed lol i'm currently loving Clarins Everlasting foundation thanks to a client of mine who requested it for her wedding makeup so i thought i'd show you a before and after which to be honest terrifies me but it's my face nonetheless. As you can see i have problem skin, scars, redness enlarged pores around my chin and nose and the odd dry patch. 

Before ~ My clean moisturised face no filter or photoshop (No primer)

After ~ I used a Real Techniques miracle complexion sponge (damp)  Lighting has changed slightly sorry =(
I bought mine off www.escentual.com The coverage is amazing yet it doesn't feel heavy on the skin, it does have the Clarins scent which some people might not like but personally i love the smell. It has a matte finish and lasts all day on my oily combination skin. I did use a sponge which really blends and helps smooth application over spots or dry patches.


No comments:

Post a Comment