Monday 30 September 2013

E.L.F Haul & First Impressions


Hi everyone, on Friday i received my very first e.l.f order which felt like Christmas had came early ( i don't get out much) haha. Firstly it was nicely boxed and came 2 days after i'd ordered it, thumbs up e.l.f!!
I think never seeing an e.l.f product in the shops made everything more exciting i had my eye on the Powder Brush for ages and it is also the reason i placed the order.

Bronzer in Golden

After reading the reviews on the e.l.f website about this product i seen someone wrote " it's a dupe for Dior Amber Diamond " and they are right! I'd say this is more of a highlighter than a bronzer but it is beautiful on the skin and here is the evidence.

Photographer ~ Glen McAuley

I placed the product on Sarah's cheekbones and look at the glow!! This is under studio lights and flash. It's a very subtle glow not all glittery and dramatic, which is perfect for daytime.


Lip Exfoliator

This is so delicious lol it's a sugar scrub in lipstick form with lovely oils and vitamin E to exfoliate and hydrate the lips all in one. Did i mention it's good enough to eat!! Very happy i got this and i can tell you now i'll repurchase.


High Definition Powder

I have a bit of an obession with powder puffs and this was a big chunk of the reason got this. I don't own any powders like this in my collection so i'm chuffed with it. The ingredients are as follows: Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Silica.

This means microfine particles that set your makeup without the look of powder on your face at all.It feels so soft to touch and i wouldn't recommend putting too much on your brush (I won't be using the powder puff that is for my personal collection) and really buff it in. I've seen the makeup forever HD powder flash back in photos when the excess powder isn't brushed off the face.

A little goes along way with this powder so use a tiny amount to set your foundation.


Left ~Small Tapered Brush, Middle ~Professional Eyeliner Brush, Right ~Powder Brush

Powder Brush ~ I have been looking this brush for years no joke i almost ordered it from America but got put off when i seen the delivery charges. Well it was definitely worth the wait and it's quickly becoming one of my favourites. I've been using this brush to apply my foundation and it leaves an airbrushed finish everytime.

Small Tapered Brush ~ Where have you been all my life?? haha beautiful shape & size soooo soft just like the powder brush, yeah i love this and i'll be purchasing more for my kit.

Professional Eyeliner Brush ~ I used this on a shoot recently and it done a great job off pushing black eyeliner into the lashes. Job well done so thanks for your help brush!

All in all i'm extremely pleased with everything i ordered and for the price the quality of these items are amazing so it's a BIG thumbs up from me.

Photographer ~ Taylormade Photos  ~ One of my favs from the shoot :) Check out the rest of the pictures here Sarah Marie Farrell Shoot

Thanks for reading, it means loads to me and please feel free to comment

God Bless you x

No comments:

Post a Comment