Friday 27 September 2013

September Favorites


 No7 Lift & Luminate Day Cream ~ This day cream is actually targeted towards age 45 - 60 but i love it and what a fantastic moisturiser to use in Autumn/Winter. The reason i bought this in the first place was for its luminosity i planned to use it on the cheekbones as a highlighter. I was tying to find a dupe for Becca Shimmering Skin Perfector < Link here. I've definitely found a winner in my opinion it's got a slight pearl sheen that isn't overwhelming on the skin and gives off a beautiful glow however it's not at all greasy and i have combination skin. It also has SPF15 + 5⋆ UVA and i also apply this to the back of my hands when going out to protect them from the sun.



Urban Decay Naked eyeshadow palette ~ Well am i late to this party!! haha one of my best friends bought me this as a gift and i've used it non-stop i am in love ♥ 



Real Techniques Miracle Complexion Sponge ~ I got this wee beauty off feelunique.com. It reminded me of the Beauty Blender which gets great reviews. It feels soft and bouncy it can be used dry or wet, the shape is perfect for getting into all the nooks and crannies of the face and it always gives my foundation a flawless finish.




Liz Earle Cleanse & Polish  ~ I've been enjoying this limited edition grapefruit & patchouli Cleanse & Polish so much this month unfortunately it's sold out, but the original will always be a winner to me. Liz Earle Cleanse and Polish was the first cleanser i ever purchased and the brand has always meant alot to me. Great news is a Liz Earle counter has opened in Boots Belfast i honestly squealed with excitement when i noticed. lol




Maybelline colour tattoo 24 hr On & on Bronze ~ Everybody and their mum has talked about the 24hr Color Tattoo's. Reason being they are soooo good, very creamy easy to use i apply with fingers they look amazing my favorite is the On and on Bronze. Plus they last all day :) Bonus!! 


*All pictures where taken by me

Hope you liked and thankyou for your vist it means alot to me.

Until next time lovelies ღ God Bless you all



No comments:

Post a Comment