Wednesday 25 March 2015

Late Night eBay Beauty Binge!!

This is what happens when i can't sleep i have a nosy online and start spending. Thought i'd share with you what i bought.

Magnetic Empty Makeup Palette Customizable Eyeshadow Cosmetic Organizer Large (Click here)


Found this dupe for the Z palette for £12.

Rattan Handled Makeup Brush (Click Here)


I love the look of these brushes i also own a black one. I purchased this for £3.96.

 LA Girl Pro Conceal HD. High Definition Concealer - Pick Any 3 (Click Here)


I already have 3 of the lightest shades in my kit and love it. I love the range of colours. This cost me approx £7.31 which is a bargain.

1X New Temporary Metallic Tattoo Gold Silver Black Flash Tattoos Flash Inspired (Click Here)


I purchased 3 different sheets for a bit of fun. Looking forward to trying them, 99p per sheet.

Have you bought anything beauty related off eBay recently?

xo


No comments:

Post a Comment