Wednesday 15 July 2015

Makeup Revolution Hypocrisy Eyeliner Swatches & Review


Top ~ Depraved, Crime, Baddest blue, Vice.

Swatches Top ~ Vice, Baddest blue, Crime, Depraved.
I had to share how amazing these eyeliners are for a pound each! A whole pound! That is amazing considering the quality. All four of these are really pigmented, creamy and last on the waterline. I bought mine from the website www.makeuprevolutionstore.com if you spend £30 or more you get free delivery if not it costs £2.95 which is standard.
Instagram link to a look i created with Baddest blue, Crime and Depraved.
Click here

1 comment:

  1. Hi dear, great post and you have a wonderful blog. Would you like to follow each other? if you decided to follow me on BLOGLOVIN, please let me know so I can follow you back. Thank you.

    www.love-joice.com

    ReplyDelete