Thursday 7 November 2013

Blogging Tip - How To Add A Link To Your Comment

Hi everyone, 
I thought i'd write a quick post on what i learnt a few days ago. I noticed on some comments, bloggers had left a link to their blog that anyone interested could just click and it would direct you straight there. Anytime i had left my link it was never active <----Hopefully that makes sense! 
So i had a wee look around Google and found the reason why. 

Next time your commenting on someone's awesome blog insert this
<a href="URL">Title</a> 

and replace the title with your blog link. 

 Here's mine :)
 <a href="URL">http://sonyaethelmua.blogspot.co.uk/</a>

I've saved my link into wordpad and copy and paste whenever needed.

This makes finding your blog so much easier for everyone. Really hope this is clear and has helped. If you've any blog tips please leave them in the comments i'd love to hear them. I'm always learning :)

Thanks for reading.

Sonya xo

No comments:

Post a Comment