Sunday 10 November 2013

Recent Purchases ~ Frosted Morning ❄


BarryM Holographic Glitter Nail Paint ~ £2.99
Seventeen Rock Hard Nail Effects ~ 3.99
BarryM Matte Nail Paint, Vanilla ~ 3.99


I woke up to a frost covered morning and thought this would be beautiful to take some photos of my recent purchases. I've been going a bit mad for nail polishes lately and around this time every year i always gravitate towards glitter and matt shades. I picked these three up on Fri & Sat and i love them.


Rimmel London 010 Santa Rose ~ £3.99. This natural colour really suits my pale skin and makes me look awake without looking overdone.

Seventeen Mirror Shine, BELLE ~ £4.79. This shade is the colour of my lips only better. It has a very hydrating formula and feels great on the lips, very sheer coverage but that's why i love it. Again a very natural look.

A pretty frosted flower in our garden.

My first 2013 Christmas candle!!! We went into TKMAXX yesterday and this smells sooo good i can't wait to burn it. Smells like Christmas only it's not over powering like alot of them can be. Saying that i haven't lit it yet, but so far so good. I can't find my receipt but i believe this was around £4.

What have you purchased recently? Leave your blog links below so i can have a nosey :)


 Bye for now x

No comments:

Post a Comment