Tuesday 5 November 2013

October Favorites


 Apologies for my lateness everyone i'm gobsmacked at how fast this month has gone in. Lets start with my brush of the month :)

e.l.f Flawless Concealer Brush  £3.75 ~ I've used this non stop since getting it. Oh my!! I went to the e.l.f website to copy that link an hour ago i'm only back lol 50% off yippie!! 
Back to the brush lol beautiful size really dense yet soft and fluffy i've been using this for concealer, contouring and eyeshadow.

Soap & Glory Show Good Face  £11.00 ~ Thanks to my friend Sam i found out about this beautiful foundation. I have the lightest shade The Fairest Of Them All. It has a very smooth silky texture and gives a satin look to the skin the coverage is light so i've been using it as a primer or on it's own when i'm having a good skin day which has been rare lately :(

Bourjois Happy Light Foundation £11.99 ~ I'm a massive fan of the Bourjois Healthy Mix and when i seen this i knew i had to try it. Basically it's a dewy version of the healthy mix i got no51 and it's a little orange so if your fair beware! I'll be purchasing these for my kit.

Garnier Anti Dark Circles Roll On I purchased mine for £6.99 in Gordons Chemist, i noticed it's £10.49 on the boots website. I got the lightest one Very Fair and i've been really enjoying using it. It brightens up the eye area i roll it on then blend it in with my fingers.

MUA Undress Me Too Palette £4.00 ~ It's taken me so long to get this palette and i'm so glad i did. The colours are just gorgeous and very pigmented. Some of these colours are great dupes for MAC eye shadows. (Brule dupe Naked) (Shroom dupe Shy) (Wood Winked dupe Devotion and Dreamy mixed) (Satin Taupe dupe Obsessed)


e.l.f Studio Eyebrow Kit  £3.75 i have Ash and the colour is just perfect for blonde's and for me this is all i've been using in my brows this month i use the powder for natural looks and if i need a more dramatic eyebrow that i know will last i use the wax then the eyeshadow over it.


Burt's Bees Pomegranate Lip Balm £3.50 ~ I love Burt's Bees they are 100% natural, recycle, environmentally friendly and don't test on animals what more could a person want. I love the smell of this one plus it really does keeps the lips moisturised.

Essie Nail Polish £ 9.85 ~ This lilac colour is called Nice is Nice i noticed it wasn't on the feelunique website but they have very similar colours to this one. I've been wearing this non stop throughout October i've also seen Barry M do a similar colour Link here

Really looking forward to my e.l.f order coming now :D i really can't stop buying things from that company lol i'll give you a nosy when it comes :P

Until next time & look after yourselves xx












1 comment:

  1. I need some of the anti-dark circles roll on! The dark circles under my eyes are getting ridiculous! I've never tried any of the Essie nail polishes either!
    xxx

    www.salted-roses.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete