Wednesday 8 January 2014

Clarins Graphic Expression Face & Blush Powder





I thought i would share my latest purchase i've been oohing and ahhing over it all day =) I decided i'd take a look in Gordons chemist as they always seem to have great deals on skincare and noticed a basket full of reduced Clarins makeup and skincare. This is my first Clarins purchase EVER! I remember it might of been September when i first seen this blush but i couldn't bring myself to spend £30 on it, so when i seen it for £12 i thought it's now or never. It describes this powder as a collection of three harmonious colours to beautifully enhance the complexion. I love the packaging and the velvet pouch it comes in, makes it feel really luxurious.  I'll get back to you on my thoughts and a selfie after i've used it a few times, it'll be interesting to see how it looks on my pale skin.

Until next time xx

No comments:

Post a Comment