Saturday 11 January 2014

My Primer Rant!! Maybelline Baby Skin Pore Eraser

A few days ago i posted a small rant on Facebook which i don't often do. I've decided to cement it forever and ever in blogging world! Here i go like every other beauty lover when a makeup brand brings out a new product i'm very happy to go into Boots or wherever to have a nosey at the shiny new product that is full of claims and test that bad boy out before i make the decision to purchase.

 My judgemental finger is pointed at the new Maybelline Baby Skin Pore eraser.

Overhyped!!

When i swatched it on the back of my hand it felt like horrible cheap silicone sure enough the ingredients says it all!

*sigh*

  • At £7.99, overpriced for what it is -shitty silicone.
  • Ingredients says "i was cheap to make"
  • Packaging probs cost more than product!! And it's horrible

I think what baffled me is the fact Maybelline have the resources and money to bring out a half decent highstreet/drugstore primer and what we get is this! That tells me they care more about money than us :( well it's true and you know it!

Glad i got that off my chest lol I apologise if you think this primer is really good. At the end of the day it's only my wee opinion. And if like me you hate it yet have purchased it, you can always use it as a hair serum to smooth frizz (Yes you heard me correctly) 

What are your thoughts i'd love to hear them good or bad x

No comments:

Post a Comment