Wednesday 1 January 2014

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!! My New Year Resolutions 2014


Hi everyone, 
I don't normally make myself new year resolutions but i've had much to think about in 2013. Sometimes it's nice to give yourself a shake and set yourself goals and hopefully self improvement happens in the process. 

Supporting companies that don't test or abuse animals, that includes makeup, skincare and clothes. I'm a big animal lover and when i see videos or articles being posted on animal testing or abuse, it sickens me to my stomach. So 2014 shall see me trying new animal friendly brands and sharing my finds with my clients and my internet friends. 

Get my driving licence. I start lessons then i just give up on them i'm not sure why! Laziness maybe or fear lol If i could drive i would be free to do as i please without the added worry of how i'm getting to jobs. Plus it would be lovely to know i could help my friends or family if needed. When i pass i'll celebrate by driving to the beach!! =D Who's coming?

LIVE LIFE TO THE FULLEST. I guess this statement can be pretty vague and over used. Truth is life is very very short even for those who live into their 80's or 90's just ask them! I don't believe living life to the fullest means out every weekend partying, bungee jumping or some sky diving. It's the simple things like being thankful your alive. Spending your time with friends and family. Laughing at silly cat pictures on Buzzfeed lol

It's hard to type this. At this moment my very best friend is in hospital fighting cancer and hasn't been given long to live. This has made me realise i need to show love more often. It's all well and good saying you love someone but showing it, is something entirely different. Needless to say i've been hugging everyone around me.
Spending time, really listening to someone, going out of your way to help. There's lots of ways love can be shown. 

This is one of my favorite bible verses.



HAPPY NEW YEAR!!
LOTS OF LOVE
Sonya x

No comments:

Post a Comment