Wednesday 22 January 2014

Metallics & Glitter Eyes



Hi everyone,
 i decided to spend an hour playing with makeup and the following pictures are the results of that. I decided to use the MUA Undress Me Too Palette and that is what inspired the metallic eyes. Personally i love metallics and i'm never satisfied with one i always want them all on my lids at once =D I kept my eyebrows very natural by just brushing them up then applying eyebrow gel through them to help them look groomed.

MUA Undress Me Too Palette colours used ~ Fiery, Lavish, Devotion, Exposed & Corrupt.
Urban Decay ~ Strip (Discontinued) Sorry!!
Barry M ~ Fine Glitter Dust no4
StarGazer ~ Glitter Shaker, Copper
Glitz it ~ Black Glitter, purchased from Amazon
e.l.f ~ Eyebrow Treat & Tame - Ash
Benefit ~ They're Real

I recently purchased a few glitters and thought it would be fun to try them out over my metallic eyes i think they look really great, not sure this is a look i'd wear out tho lol but i had fun rocking this look around my room! =P

The blush i'm wearing is the Clarins Face and Blush Powder i blogged about not long ago. I've been using it everytime i do my makeup. It's handy having a blush and bronzer in one. The colour is perfect for my pale skin and really brightens my complexion.

Thank you so much for having a nosy =) It makes me smile. Don't forget to comment x

No comments:

Post a Comment